Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

plz help me?

i m financially destroyed with huge loss in forex trade,now i hv not even a single rupee to buy my medicine and neccessities of life,can anybody help me to stand again.now i will never enter into forex trade.

Favorite Answer

sorry get in line with the rest of the get rich lose money group!!!

Tell him ya so!! If he used to be became off by means of it, he might have simply unnoticed you and now not teased you approximately it. Tell him, he'd be an fool to not recognize you have been crushing on him, and your simply sorry it took you writing a notice to determine it out. But you gotta say it with a grin and a bit horny perspective. Don't act bizarre or diffrent....Trust me, he teased you approximately it, it is adequate. Now cross ask him what he is gonna do approximately it, or, I select the daring approach, and simply provide him a giant ole kiss and get it over with...Good Luck

I know you can stand on your own two feet again. Since you learned from such mistake, try to live a new life. But of course, you need to go from scratch so as to go on.

That also happened to me in the 1970's wherein I had to bear so much trials.

Simply walk on! GOD is always there for you. Take care. GOD BLESS THE CHILD.

That is what you get if you do not do your research well. Most likely, you've been scammed. If it's a decent trade you shouldn't end up devastated unless you did something illegal.

Check with a lawyer and maybe you can get something back.