Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Will Ron Paul make a comeback in poll?

will he do better in liberal states?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The more people in general, and especially liberals, find out about Ron Paul the less they'll like him. You have to bother actually looking at what the man says to figure out that he has precisely one good position, Iraq, and everything else he believes is utter nonsense.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I believe he can do quite well among liberal voters because he's the only anti-war Republican, and he's softer on abortion than most. Also I just have a hunch that most liberals don't want anything to do with Giuliani or Romney. In my state I can vote in each party's primary, and I'm definitely voting for Ron on the Republican side.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what's up with you ron paul supporters?? seriously...every single question is "ron paul" this, and "ron paul" that...you act offended that nobody else is beholding his golden nuggets of wisdom and perfection....who acts that way about a g.d. politician? the man isn't even charasmatic in his nature so that's not in play...i'm at a loss to understand why anyone would support this guy..

• 1 decade ago

His online spammers never give up.

Case in point.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i hope so, jeff katz has been basing the sh!it out of him lately. i think he is our best bet for president but the media decides who our president is (hilrat,or gulinni) so it doesn't really matter.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no to both

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope so.

• 1 decade ago

no

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dunno

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.