Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Will Ron Paul make a comeback in poll?

will he do better in liberal states?

Favorite Answer

The more people in general, and especially liberals, find out about Ron Paul the less they'll like him. You have to bother actually looking at what the man says to figure out that he has precisely one good position, Iraq, and everything else he believes is utter nonsense.

• ?

I believe he can do quite well among liberal voters because he's the only anti-war Republican, and he's softer on abortion than most. Also I just have a hunch that most liberals don't want anything to do with Giuliani or Romney. In my state I can vote in each party's primary, and I'm definitely voting for Ron on the Republican side.

what's up with you ron paul supporters?? seriously...every single question is "ron paul" this, and "ron paul" that...you act offended that nobody else is beholding his golden nuggets of wisdom and perfection....who acts that way about a g.d. politician? the man isn't even charasmatic in his nature so that's not in play...i'm at a loss to understand why anyone would support this guy..

His online spammers never give up.

Case in point.

i hope so, jeff katz has been basing the sh!it out of him lately. i think he is our best bet for president but the media decides who our president is (hilrat,or gulinni) so it doesn't really matter.

no to both

I hope so.

no

Dunno