Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are your suggestions...?

...for my dreams tonite? I'll dream of anything you tell me.

Update:

That's exactly what I was thinking, Best Damn Thing.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

meeting this hot half vampire in the old castle in Switzerland...

• 1 decade ago

Option 1:

Metting Edward Cullen (Vampire on the novel Twilight) and you turned yourself into Bella (Edward's Girlfriend) and you're having a great time with him with 2 bottles of wine on the top of Eiffel Tower, alone both of you.

Option 2:

Dream about you're having a remote that controls your life, like CLICK! Go to the future and see what happens.

Option 3:

Imagine you're Hiro Nakamura or Peter Petrelli. You can go to the future with a single blink! Or, you can fix your problems with travelling to the pasts.

Option 4: (A YUCK! Option)

A hot man came to your bed and he's ready for something you know... (I hope t'was girl)

Option 5:

Nah, just black =)

• 1 decade ago

Dream about a walk on Via Monte Napoleone and sipping Sambuca at a cafe' at 10.

• Krazy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

He who controls his dreams is the best damn thing.

• 1 decade ago

A walk in the snow through a big park, and a snwball fight with your kids...

or being chased by those jack in the box soldiers from the return to Oz....

It could go either way there

• senn
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

As you said u r a mum of 5 children...Dream for their Prosperous future.....dream for them as best as u can and live it to make it..!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dream you spend a night with alien in their spaceship.

• 1 decade ago

You can dream of ur dream dream

• dream about pink room

• 1 decade ago

Your dream vacation, doing whatever you desire with your dream man.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.