Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does this girl love me?

I am a shy guy. This girl out of the blue said she loved me. I believed she was flirting with meso i ignored her. She wouldnt leave me alone! I finally had to tell her that i didnt have time for her. that sent her away in tears. I felt pretty guilty. Then on top of that many people said she loved me and i should apoligize. I figured ill apologize if she actually loved me. i have no clue whether or not she does. help

Favorite Answer

you got the clue already, go with it!

I understand that you are shy. However, I think you should apologise, whether or not she loves you. Just be honest and sincere. Do you know this girl? Because if she really does love you, then she must know you at some level. Get to know her slowly - there might be something there. You never know. Good luck mate =)

there is absaloutly nothing for you to feel guilty about she seems to wear her heart on her sleeve and pretty much jumped to the conclusion that by tellin you she's in love with that you'd want her too, basically she needs to grow up a bit.

you should talk to her and in a nice way tell her she isn't the 1 for you and that there's someone out there for her i'm sure she'll appreciate you being so honest!

good luck :)

• ?

i think she really does like you and you just broke her heart real bad :[

maybe you are her first crush that she dares to admit her feelind to, if you like her you shld give her a chance or at least apologise to the poor girl - it would make her feel better in a strange way

be polite and apologise out of being a genuine guy, can't hurt and will clear you up as a bad person as you are probably being percieved as currently

well apoligize anyway, you can't be sure she likes u but it sounds like she does so just get friendly with her and see what happens...:)

the question is, do you like this girl?