Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 decade ago

i lost my key my landlord dont what to open for me for me?

Favorite Answer

Change the lock then make a couple of extras to give to good friends that you know you can trust.

You should always have an extra key-inside. Your landlord has other things to do. Check with him about getting new locks and what he expects. Be sure he gets a key too. Never hand your key out to others. If you are robbed and you have handed out keys, the police are not cooperative plus you set yourself up for problems. Don't hide one outside either cause the wrong people will always find it. Always have extra keys in very safe places.