Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

Did you notice that quite a lot of Malay women put Dr Sheikh Muszaphar as their desktop background?

Update:

wow very sensitive people

Update 2:

to kunyit I'm in the IT feild and and i have seen it not in just one office but many2 deparment from diffrent company

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is a hero, he gave them dreams. But dreams is all he gave...

I didn't notice but thanks for sharing. My opinion of Malaysians has just worsened...

• 1 decade ago

Didn't notice that, maybe just in your office. But I don't see anything wrong with that. They (women, not only Malay women) always put the pic of some famous handsome men, sometimes with some reasons beyond our thinking just like some men who love to put pretty girls or racing cars on their desktop. Nothing to worry, there will be other famous good-looking men and they will change their desktop background again.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

did not note that, perchance basically on your workplace. yet i do not see some thing incorrect with that. They (women, no longer in basic terms Malay women) continuously placed the %of a few admired handsome adult men, on occasion with some causes previous our wondering a lifeless ringer for some adult men who like to placed especially females or racing autos on their computer. no longer some thing to fret, there'll be different admired sturdy-looking adult men and they'll replace their computer history back.

• 1 decade ago

Never notice before. Really?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nope, havent seen any yet here!

but i've seen some putting up Uncle Lazarus's avatar too.

heh heh heh... LMAO.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he's an idol..and i know GH also put that space guy pic as desktop background...lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I noticed.....not in my office but offices of friends.

After all, he is handsome and used to be a model too.

I don't use people as my screensaver anyway.

-----------------------

• 1 decade ago

Yup.. i saw a few girls in my office did that.. Even though he is gay, but I'm not gay to do that..

• 1 decade ago

Well, he's handsome, don't be jealous.

For your info:

Both of my sisters put Ichigo as their wallpaper background. And I don't think many Malay girls like him now, because he's not available anymore. lol

Source(s): I'm not GAY.
  • 1 decade ago

haimeh?

its normal la..

i lyke jay chou.but i never put his pic as bground. i rather put the simpsons as the bground..ohohoho~

nway,he's getting maried.i mean dr.SMS. so,he's not gay..ahahaha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.