Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

does he like me like me or just friends?

ok I'm only 11 but I told one of my friends that I liked another guy named Asher so that day I went over to her locker not knowing that she told him so that he would notice me and she says "I know why you're over here" and so I think to my self oh crap she told him and I make this face like what are you talking about and he and he walks away laughing and exclaiming "ha ha she told me" and I was so emabarassed but then about a week afterward he starts talking to me and it kind of seems like he likes me but I'm not sure because his whole family thinks that a girlfriend/boyfriend will get in the way of life so what should I do just play it cool or start flirting but calmly flirting????

oh and btw I have already had 3 boyfriends but they were last years oh and all my female friends or male friends have a girlfriend/boyfriend

oh and btw I learn my flirting techniques from observing my nineteen year old sister from the time I was five

I will pick best answer 10 points plz help me

Favorite Answer

he sure seem to take more notice of you now, why not just go for it and don't let your friend's efforts go to waste, normally i would say don't cause you are too young but...

since you already have 3 boyfriends before, what the heck, gd luck too :]

I think you should try to be with him, if you ask him out in the end and he says no theres no harm done. And dont feel pressurized because all of your friends have partners. At 11 friends are alot more important. So dont get to attached to him, that way you wont have your feelings hurt.

You are entirely too young to be worries about stuff like this. He walked away from you and handled the situation like that because he was embarrassed and didn't know how to handle things maturely... because you two aren't. You are little kids. Go play on the swings or shoot marbles or something.

whenever u run after a guy he runs away from u now u r away so hes running away from him just go straight and ask him that do u like me or ur just playing on me.its da best way by imaginng smthing that can be wrong afterwards and might hurt so its better if u go straight and talk with him.all da best

at your age just try to have friends there will plenty of time down the road to have serious relationships so just enjoy life without all the drama learn from me ive been married for 17 yrs good luck in your life

Umm my suitable buddies sure, yet even nonetheless i like the ladies I cling out with, I wouldn't totally believe them. It sounds terrible yet i understand for a actuality that they now and returned gossip approximately one yet another. the two way is say I easily have some buddies who're the two uncomplicated climate buddies and a few who're like sisters to me.

I think your way to young for this, 3 BFs and your 11 WTF..i bet sue dont even go out or doing sexual ****

how olds the kid??

hes probably just messin with u to hurt you

thats what ive got from past expirience

ur too young to worry about this stuff

Play it cool, if he really likes you he'll do the chasing! Never chase after a boy! Good luck!

you are so young so there is much of time to meet another guys.

but if you like him too much so be his friend first then if something happen between you and him that is what you want.

be safe.

everything will be OK

yours,

Hiti

Source(s): me