Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do Hindus eat at McDonald's?

What must they think when they watch someone scarfing down grandpa George?

Well yeah....I mean beef.

I'm glad some of you see the irony. It doesn't matter how close a person is to a cannibal to be repulsed. He/she could be on the other side of the world and I wouldn't eat in their food chain here. Fried Green Tomatoes.

Favorite Answer

Rotfl Gpa Geoge..do u mean beef??

Not in the U.S. I assume. There was a lawsuit by a group of Hindi's over the fact that McDonald's didn't put beef on the list of ingredients of their fries. McDonald's said they never claimed that the fries were vegetarian, and the amount of beef is so little that it can be listed as natural flavoring. McDonald's in India doesn't use beef in their fries, but here they probably use beef in everything on the menu.

Sure, they even have mcdonalds in primarily hindu areas. They don't sell big macs though. They customize the menu based on location.

Of course they do. Ive heard some hindu's eat beef too, so it should be alright.

At a New Delhi McDonalds they had "Lamburgers". I'm not joking.

This was several years ago. I dont know if it's changed since then.

Hindu's do eat McDonald's i am a Hindu i eat McDonald's.

They eat the salads. And they are probably thinking "damn, I want a burger." =/

Well they can't eat beef...

lol, why not it's not like there is that much beef in it anyways....