Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do Hindus eat at McDonald's?

What must they think when they watch someone scarfing down grandpa George?

Update:

Well yeah....I mean beef.

I'm glad some of you see the irony. It doesn't matter how close a person is to a cannibal to be repulsed. He/she could be on the other side of the world and I wouldn't eat in their food chain here. Fried Green Tomatoes.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Rotfl Gpa Geoge..do u mean beef??

• 1 decade ago

Not in the U.S. I assume. There was a lawsuit by a group of Hindi's over the fact that McDonald's didn't put beef on the list of ingredients of their fries. McDonald's said they never claimed that the fries were vegetarian, and the amount of beef is so little that it can be listed as natural flavoring. McDonald's in India doesn't use beef in their fries, but here they probably use beef in everything on the menu.

• 1 decade ago

Sure, they even have mcdonalds in primarily hindu areas. They don't sell big macs though. They customize the menu based on location.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course they do. Ive heard some hindu's eat beef too, so it should be alright.

• 1 decade ago

At a New Delhi McDonalds they had "Lamburgers". I'm not joking.

This was several years ago. I dont know if it's changed since then.

• 1 decade ago

Hindu's do eat McDonald's i am a Hindu i eat McDonald's.

• 1 decade ago

They eat the salads. And they are probably thinking "damn, I want a burger." =/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well they can't eat beef...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol, why not it's not like there is that much beef in it anyways....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.