Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What it feels like when you are lesbian/gay?

iam straight, i love men.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i got friend and he is gay.. he seem happy but very hurt inside... that what he tell me.. thanks god im straight!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im not, but i could well be...

i guess they feel "love" or they wouldnt even realise they are gays ;-)

lol actually, i think you are assuming everybody at some stage in life would be gay, but haH you are right ;-)

i am a lesbian at heart :P

• 1 decade ago

it feels so gay...

post your question under the apropriate section (society and culture) and you will get your target audience reply. Here I fear you won't get any interesting replies, as all are still deep in the closet...

• 1 decade ago

Les i can still accept but not gay. No offense for those gays. sticking your own thing with another ppl is just not right!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ask Boy George

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

feel so left out?! feel so kicked out of society?!

feel like a weirdo and confused?????!! but yet trying to be straight but cant seem to get it right?!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

hahahaha. bean, itu untuk gay maa...hahahahaha.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Burit sakit?

hehe....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bean.... burit sakit kah?

lol...hahahaha

• 1 decade ago

Don't know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.