Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

really! how's your life right now?

mine is like hell. :((

Favorite Answer

My life at this precise moment has been alot better,I got a phone call at 5am this morning from my daughters friends Mam (my daughter had gone camping with her friends family)saying that my daughter has been vomiting and isn't feeling very well and my daughter really wants to come home,so I got my Mam to baby sit my 3 other children and I drove to Wilson's promontory(4 hours drive from me)to get my daughter.I got there fine,but on my way back I vomited and had to pull over for an hour until I felt a bit better to drive.It took 6 hours to get home,as I had to keep pulling over to be sick.When I got home I couldn't wait to get to bed,but when I got home my 3 other children were all in bed vomiting and feeling just as sick,so at the moment I am on here trying to keep myself awake until my husband gets home from work so I can go straight to bed.(Keep your fingers crossed for me that my husband doesn't come home sick as well and that every one is feeling better soon.

two years ago my life was hell, but I got through it by saying, "I can get through this, this is only temporary" And now I am much better off and happier than I ever been. Hang in there and look towards your future. Because the choices you make today will effect the outcome of tomorrow.

Mine is better than last month. I just finished my exam and my results are good, even though not excellennt.

Well definitely I'm still ok and I didn't to change it about my life and I'm feeling blessed and my loved ones that they know me as the same person that I didn't to change it about my attitude and what is my family and my education background and well definitely I'm staying of being a simple life

I have to get trough a very hard time right now but I thank God that I am not alone in this. Someone very special is there for me.......

hell last week, its starting to turn around this week its ok and getting better (since im taking charge) Sorry your life is the way it is, I hope it starts turning around, believe.....

• Lv 4

Mine is pretty good besides putting up with people i can't stand ...

Mine is HELL

With a side of HELL

and a double order of HELL

and it sucks too

About 50/50... I have a few prospects, but I don't know if it's my imagination or actual prospects...

my life's gettin better & better

im actually happy w/wat's goin on right now...

i feel so blessed