Have you ever seen somebody from High School that you could never imagine having SEX, let alone havin a CHILD?

Just wondering if that has ever happened to anybody else?

Favorite Answer

My cousin is good-looking and smart and still in High School. I NEVER imagined he'd have sex and have a child. I'm married and the eldest among cousins and still childless. Now, he is still in high school, already initiated to S and a father of a beautiful girl. I kept asking myself if I wasn't a good enough as a role model to them...

I do have a HS classmate and funny she looks so happy with her husband (average looker) and 3 children.

• Marvin

Yup. I went to my high school reunion. I was so surprised:

1. The dude that got all the girls is now gay.

2. Most of the football players are fat.

3. Many people didn't have children, even though they are over 40 today.

4. The mousy, late-blooming girl that hardly spoke to anyone, is not only a mom, but an executive. <-- Answers your question

5. There were a few that I could never have imagined having children, that did.

6. The completely non-nerd, kids are now computer nerds.

7. Most of the stoners are now IT specialists.

Off subject: I thought I was the strange kid, in school. Well, as it turns out, I was not so strang. Most everyone had problems like I did. I learned that I had a lot more in common than I thought.

yes i have it was a teen ager who was a virgin and i longed to have sex with her but to no go as she just didnt want to spoil what she had already thought that she cud keep , i was raining , that nite and i invited her for a ride to her home in which she agreed to , soft music a kiss or two and a hug got her in the mood for lovin , that done the trick , she was hotter than a fire cracker , had the fun that i wanted to have , and we had sex a lot after that . TOM .

high school was so long ago.

but not everyone if the same as there high school years.

look at all the parents in the world

all the odd looking combinations

ya

that should tell you

that your world changes after high school.

yes, A lot of people my age that I went to high school with are parents. I don't have kids. because I don't have the time to devote to them.

Yes I have many times.

Yes! It happened to me. However, I married her.

hell yes!!! i was so shocked when she wandered into my store with a huge belly!!! thats what she gets for spreading rumors about me...and they called me a hoe?!?! high school was a nightmare!

Yeah it is embarrassing because that means they are getting action and I'm not.

yea this kid named vinnie teamon

he peed his pants in class he has a girlfriend and two kids now!!