Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girl help please..?

Okay..there is this girl that i like..

we've known eachother since the 5th grade..

it's been 3 years..and we're in the 8th grade

i've never forgot about her..no matter what

like...we went out in the 5th grade..but .you know..that was nothing..practically a little kid.

ever since..we've been talking for the past ...2 months..i've been addicted to her..

we always talk about our future..and how things will go sometime in our life.

having kids

and like..

marriage

..sex.<.unfortunatley>

..and ..i think i'm in love with her.

i can tell her anything i want to

i'm not an open person at all.

a tough egg i guess you can say.

she understands me..and i understand her..

but when we snuck out at ..2 in the morning ..last weekend..everything was going fine..i walked her home..then ..it just was quiet..and i felt like..she was mad at me..everything is fine now

it' s just she says she needs to love herself..before she loves anyone else

we discussed our deep secrets

..can someone please ..advice? thank

Actually..i know she loves me..she can trust me with anything..

told me her deepest..darkest secrets..

and understands ..everything i tell her..

both of out lives are complicated..but i'm addicted to her.

i love her..she loves me

Favorite Answer

wow.. sounds so serious for 8th grade...

reminds me of me and my relationship.. me and him also met in the fifth grade, started dating in the 6th and have been dating ever since...

its been 8 years now.. and its been a long, painful yet wonderful ride...

Make her as happy as possible.. teach her to love herself..

tell her she's beautiful and there is nobody else in the world you will rather look at..

I wish you two the best of luck...

Well this is hard. First off let me say (what you might have heard before) you are taking this relationship too serious. You are in the eigth grade and thinking about marriage and kids at your age can be scary for guys and girls. If you really like her try to keep things at your age level and worry about serious adult things when you get there. She is trying to tell you that she doesn't love you, now that doesnt mean that she doesnt like you alot perhaps the idea of love is something she isn't ready for and you have to respect that or else you will push her away. Look, when I was 12 I had my first bf, I broke up with him cause he was really really serious. But afterwards I thought about him for 7 years even when I had other bf's, then one day I found him on the internet and we began to date again. Now we are married. So you never know what can happen.

A person who loves themselves never do things that they will be sorry about, later. So, sneaking out in the middle of the night to be with each other is something you will be sorry about if you get caught. I don't see how you could be happy about deceiving someone (parents) either. Sooner or later yours or her parents are gonna find out what you are doing. Then it's back to square 1. So, you need to think about what I said at the beginning.... never do anything that you'll be sorry about later.... (or when you get caught).

help her love herself first, since she says that she needs to love herself before loving anyone else. compliment her and give her that self-esteem that she's looking for. if both of you are meant to be, things would work out just fine.

wish you best of luck!

AND still.. practically kids

sneaking out...how lame...

if you had balls you'd walk out of the house with a radio turned up

then maybe she's just confused right now.. there are these kind of girls who are afraid to commit..mostly if its the first guy in her life..and it's normal..you love her right? then give her enough time..=). she really needs it..and i guess for you too..

you have an incredible relationship with her. it's so amazing. i'd say just take things slow. you dnt wanna lose her friendship. just see what happens. good luck!

:)

xoxo