F.3 Physics 20點
1) state the thermometric property used by radiation thermometer.
2) state teo advantages of using a radiation thermometer over a thermocouple thermometer
3) state one disadvantages of using radiation thermometer
- CarsonLv 61 decade agoBest Answer
Radiation thermometer is an instrument which measures the temperature of a hot object by focusing the thermal radiation emitted by the object and making some observation on it; examples include the total-radiation, optical, and ratio pyrometers. Also known as noncontact thermometer; radiant-energy thermometer; radiation pyrometer.
The advantages of using a radiation thermometer over a thermocouple thermometer
- Can take measurement at a distance.
- Can not making any distrub to the system in measurement.
Disadvantages of using radiation thermometer
- Reading may not be as accurate as a thermocouple thermometer, because it can be affected by the surrounding.
I hope this can help with your understanding. =)Source(s): Myself
- 1 decade ago