Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Pick up game tips!?

I play tons of pick-up basketball games at school and at the gym. I can drive fairly decent, can make the 3 ball and a good ball handler. I am pretty big for a ball handler my age. What should i do to score more and make better passes? any moves that i should learn?

Favorite Answer

learn your passing lanes and where to put the ball. learn how to come off a pick and roll and to set one. learn how to create your own shot. in learning how to create your shot, you also learn how to get the other team to pay more attention to you and that will leave someone wide open. also pick up players that fit your game.

Find someone who you can play with and have a good rapport and learn how to do the pick N roll. It's worked for the NBA greats and it's definitely good enough for pick up ball.

Try the over under and the turnaround fadeaway as well.