Hand-web piercing?

I am a professional body piercer, but as result of not many people having experience with this, I decided to ask this on here. I have many piercings, but one of my favorites is my hand-web piercing between my thounb and forefinger on my left hand. However, because of daily activities and the basically 100%... show more I am a professional body piercer, but as result of not many people having experience with this, I decided to ask this on here. I have many piercings, but one of my favorites is my hand-web piercing between my thounb and forefinger on my left hand. However, because of daily activities and the basically 100% rejection rate, I take it out every three months and then re-pierce. I've never done any between my fingers, but I was thinking of doing so using some labret studs. I was wondering if those could possibly be permanent since they will be subjected to much less irratation than the forefinger-thumb web piercing. Does anyone have any experience with this or ideas?
Also, if you're not a supporter of body piercing, do not bother answering, as it will only show your ignorance.
Update: I underrstand the risks involved with the piercings, but I know my anatomy and wouldn't hit nerves. I do use my hands quite a bit and I know (as with all other piercings, no matter where) if there is any possible way of hitting it on something while it's healing, it will most likely happen. Since the labret... show more I underrstand the risks involved with the piercings, but I know my anatomy and wouldn't hit nerves. I do use my hands quite a bit and I know (as with all other piercings, no matter where) if there is any possible way of hitting it on something while it's healing, it will most likely happen. Since the labret studs have flat backs I'm thinking it may work out better....
My main question is if it will be as likely to reject as a thumb-forefinger web piercing. I'm still most likely going to do it anyway, I'm just wonderening if I'll have to re-pierce it every few months or if it will be permanent (in which case I'll be able to use labret retainers when necessary).