wrote a song, what do you think it should be, country, rock, rb, etc?

You say I'm you're true love, but you must go your own way I can't stop you and I will not beg you stay. Cuz I'm you're true love I just want you to know, I'll be there, if you come home.

I know you're leavin' and I wish you well I hope you'll find another who can pick up where I've failed, cuz if I'm your true love I want you to know I'll be here if you get home.

I love you truly, but I must set you free. All I ask is that you sometimes think of me. Cuz I'm your true love I want you to know I'll be here if you come home.

I will be waiting, I will be waiting til you come home.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like a slow country tune, I really like it! the first thing that came to my mind was someone singing this on a rock guitar in hand singing softly, definitely country, but it could definitely go any other way if that's not your thing.

Alexis:)

• gena

present day cases Rock and Roll with the help of Queen. God Gave Rock 'N' Roll to You II with the help of Kiss, a redesigning of God Gave Rock 'N' Roll to You with the help of Argent. Sultans of Swing with the help of Dire Straits. Rock and Roll music with the help of Chuck Berry.

Country, nice lyrics!

• Yep, country.

But just for kicks, try setting it to a punk-rock beat. >:-)