emt2beme asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

NASCAR awards show?

does anybody know what song they played during the slideshow of the 2007 nascar awards show? it was really good, sung by a guy, and the only lyrics i remember are "breathe it in, breathe it out" and then somewhere near the end of the chorus they sang "then let it go"..and thats all the lyrics i can recall. it was a medium tempo song.

• Pkpark
    Favorite Answer

It's called "Miracle of the Moment" By Steven Curtis Chapman.

Source(s): Me
  • Amanda

I missed the cup banquet but watch the Busch banquet on Friday, they normally use the same set of songs each year for each of the banquets.

Source(s): attend the banquets yearly

Think its called "A Little Bit of Life" ........last part is like "Just you and me doing all right...a little bit of Life" Hope that helps!

I doubt it. ESPN only ran them on the Classic channel (and repeated it at 12, midnight). If they weren't important enough the first time around to be aired on a regular channel, I doubt they will repeat it! And, I looked on the SPEED channel's schedule, and it is not listed. It goes for the next 5 weeks.

So, unless they are played in January, no.

Fortunately, you didn't miss anything. I DVRed it and fast forwarded through the majority of it!