We may start dating again?

I am divorced. In that marriage we had two daughters: 22.5 months and 4 months old(we began to divorce before she was born). He cheated, I filed and now we are divorced. Recently he has moved to my town to be closer to his daughters and my niece I have custody over that he is close to. Yesterday night we went... show more I am divorced. In that marriage we had two daughters: 22.5 months and 4 months old(we began to divorce before she was born). He cheated, I filed and now we are divorced. Recently he has moved to my town to be closer to his daughters and my niece I have custody over that he is close to.

Yesterday night we went for coffee to discuss custody and we ended up going to see a movie and then dinner. Then we went back to my house and we had a long talk.

He apologized about the afair and said that he still loved me. I know I still love him. He said that he hated ending our 6 year relationship(we dated for 4 and were married for 2). He said he couldn't just be my friend anymore.

So now we are dating again! We want to take it slow since the divorce was pretty rough. Any tips? Please no negative answers such as "Don't go out with him", because I am.