favorite kid on kid nation?

Greg is definitely mine. No one really comes close to him in my mind.

I think he is so absolutely gorgeous and hot. He is such a good kid and a council leader. Even though he has a tough side... what 15 year old guy doesnt?? and im sure i would be pretty pissed if i had to take orders from kids 5 years younger then me. He is also such a great "big brother" to all of the younger kids. If any of the kids are crying he is the one always there to lend a hand and a hug and cheer them up. They have not showed any other kids trying so hard to cheer other kids up. I think this is so cute in a guy. He is also such a hard worker without him and blaine the kids couldnt get done half of the work around kid nation because they are the literal strength of kid nation. The oldest, smartest and strongest of all the kids. I ♥greg and he is making such a good council leader.

GREG IS AMAZING and I LOVE HIM MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE DOES <3

Blaine is pretty damn cool too =]

Best Answer

Greg is the hottest guy around. Blaine is so hott but i'm older than him... =) if you want to talk to Greg more, you can look him up on myspace. just type in Greg Pheasant to people search. The first one that comes up is him. the second is not. i loved when he cried when he got the gold star. i love it when a guy is not afraid of what others think. like how he and Blaine put on dresses, or how he cried. i love two weeks ago when he said he saw how wrong he was and was going to change it. and he's definitely changing it.

I identify with Hunter, cause I was the "invisible" kid too who just did my job. He definitely deserved that star last week.

Have they given every kid there some individual footage? Seems to me that the focus is on just a few of them. Taylor is such a spoiled little brat, but it seems she ALWAYS gets some camera time in every episode, and some of the other kids are getting hardly any camera time at all. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the producers paid her extra to act bratty the whole time to make the show more interesting. And I'm still thinking it's possible she'll improve so much by the end that they'll give her the last gold star, only because it's what everyone least expects.

My little brother watches that show and Ive seen a couple of episodes. I think Greg is the best because he is a hard a** and makes them work. Just my opinion. Oh, and another thing. That little brat girl on yellow team needs to go home.

• Creepy

my fav is jared...that kid is so off-the-wall funny.

my other favorites would be greg and blaine. i think those guys are freakin cool! too many of the other kids don't like them because greg and blaine can actually think for themselves.

EDIT: i also agree taylor needs to leave!

• Tim

Greg makes it interesting, but my favorite is Laurel. I think she's the most level-headed person there, sure she was a little stuck up with her district but she really knows what she's doing.

Greg and Blaine.

I like Laurel the best. Did you hear her sing "Amazing Grace" a few weeks back?? She is talented. I also like Sophia. She seems to be wise beyond her years.

Greg, DK and Blaine.

DK has a cool nickname :] lol

i like greg too. he's strong and a great asset to the town.

um i would say micheal and greg . micheal cause he's sweet and outgoing and hot and greg cause he is helpful and hot