Feminist authored studies always show men=bad/women=good?

Back here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071201211454AAfUDfo&r=w#NbUvWzu8WTAkbPwx7lgK I asked (in response) if anyone could find a study created, authored, released and publicised (promoted) which just for once or twice show men = good. I am VERY confident that one does NOT exist... It might... show more Back here:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071201211454AAfUDfo&r=w#NbUvWzu8WTAkbPwx7lgK

I asked (in response) if anyone could find a study created, authored, released and publicised (promoted) which just for once or twice show men = good.

I am VERY confident that one does NOT exist... It might say "equal" or more likely "worse" but can anyone find a study by a feminist (or feminist group) which undeniably states men are good or better at xyz?

So, if no feminists can locate such a study by other feminists showing men as positive over women (just once would be nice), could then admit that feminism is not 'just about' equality - but also about bashing men?
Update: fbklepper, being 'upset' is not a justification for demonizing an entire half the planet. Gnu Diddy - that sounds like only propaganda, not scientific fact (i.e. fem men are better than 'everyday' men). Jim J - I know EXACTLY what you mean. When I read that same topic I didn't know whether to... show more fbklepper, being 'upset' is not a justification for demonizing an entire half the planet.
Gnu Diddy - that sounds like only propaganda, not scientific fact (i.e. fem men are better than 'everyday' men).
Jim J - I know EXACTLY what you mean. When I read that same topic I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the patheticness of it...20 damn seconds. what a crime.
The Sex Fair - I'm ready when you are ;o)
El Puma - spot on!
J_Maverick - could you please tell me how it portrays men as I am not familiar with that study (nor am I aware of it being promoted heavily)
66666z - my 'attitude' *is* itself a response to feminism's need to bash men using feminist authored studies which predictably paint men as lesser beings.
Deirdre O - Could you please tell me how these studies show men (in general, not just a few) to be better at something or not as abusive?
Bruce207, yes - but they were not feminist inspired studies. I'm asking for feminist done studies, not legitimate studies..
Update 2: The Mz, I agree with your closing statment (different weakness/strengths thus neither better/worse) - however, you're projecting somewhat. I have read SEVERAL dozens of 'studies' done by feminists which clearly state "women are better.." (which goes against what you have said) yet I have NOT... show more The Mz, I agree with your closing statment (different weakness/strengths thus neither better/worse) - however, you're projecting somewhat.
I have read SEVERAL dozens of 'studies' done by feminists which clearly state "women are better.." (which goes against what you have said) yet I have NOT found any that state "men are better.." (unless referring to 'better at abusing" or suchlike). What I asked for was a source of feminist study which shows men to be good in some way (without any snide digs at us or crying female victimhood) which has been promoted similarly to the promoted studies showing women to be better at something.
I haven't 'argued' with Deirdre O at all, I asked her for elaboration - please do not tell lies about me, thank you.
16 answers 16