Yahoo Answers South Africa Peace Treaty!?

Okay, I apologise for calling Cheri dof and having a spat with her. I also apologise to any other people I may have offended and I forgive them for all the things they have sent to me etc. Hey, guys lets ALL of us knock it off!!!! We are all Saffas scattered all across the world, when i first came to this thread, I... show more Okay, I apologise for calling Cheri dof and having a spat with her. I also apologise to any other people I may have offended and I forgive them for all the things they have sent to me etc. Hey, guys lets ALL of us knock it off!!!! We are all Saffas scattered all across the world, when i first came to this thread, I thought "Wow", a little home from home etc. But now there is all this bickering and fighting and tit-for-tat and no one knows who anyone else is and it is quite depressing. Zim and Heavy D you are right guys. It's better to rise above and ignore and not "fight fire with fire". Let us agree an amnesty and a constitution-
1. If you answer a question you get two points so abusing the questioner is out of order.
2. Inflammatory speach and racial hatred of all kinds along with insulting people's beliefs, orientation and religion are out of order.
3. Not take things personal or get personal. (Me included)
4. Only respond with truthful, factual and/or sourced materials
Uxolo!!
Update: I am holding out an olive branch and tryiing to make peace here.....
Update 2: Alf- you rub people up the wrong way. If anyone criticises Britain you go on the defensive but then you come and rubbish SA. We wouldn't mind so much if you ever said anything positive at all. Like when SA won the rugby, congrats....? You also resort to racial stereotyping, come off it! Look, we are holding out... show more Alf- you rub people up the wrong way. If anyone criticises Britain you go on the defensive but then you come and rubbish SA. We wouldn't mind so much if you ever said anything positive at all. Like when SA won the rugby, congrats....? You also resort to racial stereotyping, come off it! Look, we are holding out olive branches, I am prepared to forgive you too, but please moderate your tones.