Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I stay with him?

I have been out with this lad...let's say 'Cory' about three times before. He is cute, in a childish kind of way (only ONE DAY younger than me, folks, nothing weird). I think he's sweet, but we never really have a proper conversation.

He's the most loving, caring, perfect boyfriend aside from the whole 'I look like a cute lil' pumpkin in a field of macho steeds' kind of thing...

When other girls ask if we're still together they say "Awww, that's SWEET." I feel so childish....And believe me, I've actually heard them say our relationship is childish!

The thing is, I DO want a more mature relationship. I almost had one but my mate stole him (darn) and besides, I'm officially bi and more recently I've felt need for a girlfriend. The only problem with that is that the only girls I know are either way too old/straight or complete bitches.

Ok, so I've certainly strayed off topic, so focus on whichever point you want...but mainly:

Help!

By 'mature' i'm not talking about sex!

;) Who said I never got any of that?

Favorite Answer

if you like the guy, stay with him! who cares what other people think. the boy's just cursed with babyface, probably. get to know him better, actually HAVE a proper conversation, and if you still can't get over the fact that he's really cute instead of macho and hot and all that what not, then cute probably just isn't for you.

also, don't let your desire for a relationship blind you. you don't want to continue with this guy just for the sake of having a relationship because that's not fair. and if you're looking for a girl, you'll have to look outside of your school or whatever. try planetout.com or okcupid.com. i met my boyfriend on the internet, and we've been together for 4 years.

I'm kind of passing from the same situation with the difference that I'm straight. Listen to me, my boyfriend is younger than me, I don't know what he wants from me and I don't know where am I with him. He wants me for his own, and I feel suffocated. Can I ask you how old you two are? If you're teenagers, and this makes him the same, you're too young to understand what this relationship will lead you to. But with a little bit of patience you will sooner learn what you two will do, either continue your relationship or else move to separate ways. And my dear, boys are never mature so yeah at a certain age they act like children!!!

Goodluck and may you find what you want

The only way u can have a mature relationship with ur boyfriend, is if u both make it that way, now u will have to sit ur boyfriend and talk to him about what kind of realtionship u are wanting, u need to have some fun, thats all I am going to say..... Later

Source(s): and good luck
  • Locke

To be in a mature relationship you have to be mature, You can't even decide whether you want to be with a guy or a girl! You want to have it both ways and as long as you do you won't have a serious relationship with either. Life is all about choices, So make a choice!

I have allways heard it called gaydar, it is harder to tell women apart but guys can be seen as gay or not just looking at them. A few years back I went to P.V. Mexico, there was a guy named Bud, he was a ripped man, I did not care that he was gay, because there where many disappointed ladies the where turned on and needed someone to be with.

O.k. you say you like him, but the relationship is childish. I say dump him and start dating both men and women until you find the one that's right for you. You are going to run into those who are bitches, and some assholes, but you just going to have to deal with it until that one comes alone.

OK! he so sweet and a perfect boyfriend except his face?

And then you want a girl friend instead? but something is wrong with all of them to?

and your upset because your friends tease you. If they weren't teasing you about that it would be something else wouldn't it?

Get away from him he is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to f---ing good for you.