Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

does anyone else thinkg spencer pratt from the hills is a loser????

i HATE him so much!!!!!!! he's taking total advantage of heidi (thought she deserves it), and no doubt that he started the rumors about lauren. and why the hell would he stop being friends with brody just becuz he's friends with lauren?? retard! and he hardly lets heidi hang out with her friends! spencer is an *** hole who needs to go to hell! and he thinks he's so hot and everything. and i HATE his dmb blonde sister, stephanie, too! who's with me?!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes! I hate Spencer and his ugly, flesh-colored beard!

He is a freakin' toolbag. A jerk, a loser, and ********, a flippin' piece of DIPSHIT!

I hope he leaves and never ever gets near Heidi again. Although I don't really like her, I'm starting to again because of how she's sorta trying to go against Spencer and his actions.

And Stephanie is even WORSE than Spencer. I mean, Spencer version FEMALE. Ewww. She's a total ***** and tries to ruin everything. Plus she's ******* UGLY. U-G-LY-YOU-AIN'T-GOT-KNOW-ALIBI ugly.

One day, I find Spencer and Stephanie. And when I do, I'm gonna stick a plastic bag around their heads and bang it against the wall. Yes, I know...a bit sad, but still! Wouldn't you do that too? They're Jerky McJerkface Jerkalicious JERKS!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

No, you're actually not on my own!! Spencer is so creepy and his beard is much greater irritating! I snicker so not elementary each time Joel on the Soup mentions the flesh-coloured beard!! Spencer is this style of gadget!

• 1 decade ago

I absolutly HATE Spencer, he is such a loser! He is taking over Heidi's life!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He has teeth like a chipmunk. He has an uncontrollable tick anytime Lauren's name is mentioned. He has shifty shifty eyes. I hate him so much that I yell at him through the TV. I would give anything to one inch punch him. Thank you. Goodnight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know he bad but his sisters a *****.like get out this has nothing to do with u plus she looks weird

• 1 decade ago

YESS! I am sorry but I think he is sooo rude and the biggest jerk!

• 1 decade ago

oh god. yeah i hate him he is such an idiot. i mean what does he even do?

• 1 decade ago

ew..spencer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.