La Leona asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

is there a webkinz collie?

my aunts been going nuts trying to find one for two little girls on her xmas list... i don't think there is one ive looked at every store that carries them and never once seen one.

Favorite Answer

yes its sooo cute!

Source(s): www.webkinzinsider.com www.webkinz2008.com

They do in fact have a Webkinz Collie! Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Webkinz-HM149-Collie/dp/B000...

I know the price is outragous on Amazon, and I'm sure you can find a cheaper one some place else. I think the reason they are so hard to find is because this is one of the more high-anticipated Webkinz, so they sell out fast! Hope this helps!

Annie

Yes, there is. My daughter bought one about a week ago. If you live in Canada, they are available online at www.chapters.indigo.ca. Chapters has quite a selection of Webkinz available online. I am not sure what the American equivalent of Chapters is... possibly the bookstore Borders? Good luck in your search!

Yes there is. I just got one today and named it Abby. They just came out so allot of stores might not have them. Tell your aunt to order one online. If you like by palos park go to the birds unlimited store that's where I got mine.

Yes, you probably can not find it right away because it was just recently released.

there is :)

i have 1

♥Cynthia♥

• Yes there is! =]