Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

La Leona asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

is there a webkinz collie?

my aunts been going nuts trying to find one for two little girls on her xmas list... i don't think there is one ive looked at every store that carries them and never once seen one.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes its sooo cute!

Source(s): www.webkinzinsider.com www.webkinz2008.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They do in fact have a Webkinz Collie! Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Webkinz-HM149-Collie/dp/B000...

I know the price is outragous on Amazon, and I'm sure you can find a cheaper one some place else. I think the reason they are so hard to find is because this is one of the more high-anticipated Webkinz, so they sell out fast! Hope this helps!

Annie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, there is. My daughter bought one about a week ago. If you live in Canada, they are available online at www.chapters.indigo.ca. Chapters has quite a selection of Webkinz available online. I am not sure what the American equivalent of Chapters is... possibly the bookstore Borders? Good luck in your search!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes there is. I just got one today and named it Abby. They just came out so allot of stores might not have them. Tell your aunt to order one online. If you like by palos park go to the birds unlimited store that's where I got mine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, you probably can not find it right away because it was just recently released.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there is :)

i have 1

♥Cynthia♥

• Yes there is! =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.