Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

deep asked in TravelUnited KingdomCardiff · 1 decade ago

i wanna go this thursday to cardiff and dont know where can i stay?

i mean i need only for one day cheap place does someone know any hostel or cheap place?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Search Results - Cheap Hostels in Cardiff, Wales, Europe

View on Map

Hostelworld.com brings you online bookings at the best selection of hostels in Cardiff. Read customer reviews of Cardiff hostels, view hostels on map of Cardiff and avail of special offers such as free SMS confirmations. And why not check out our pick for the best things to see and do in Cardiff while you're there. Hostelworld.com - the definitive guide to Cardiff hostels.

Hostel

81%

Customer Rating Top Rated81%

Customer Rating 175 reviews

Cardiff Backpacker Hostel

'A stalwart of the Cardiff scene and a strong favourite with independent travellers' Lonely Planet Britain 2007 More Info... » Rooms from £16.50

Hostel

YHA Cardiff

As the capital city of Wales, Cardiff is a stylish, cosmopolitan city with a rich heritage... More Info... » Rooms from £14.95

Hostel

77%

Customer Rating Top Rated77%

Customer Rating 175 reviewsNomad

Welcome to Nomad Hostel, Cardiff’s premier Backpackers plus accommodation. More Info... » Rooms from £13.00

Hostel

96%

Customer Rating Top Rated96%

Customer Rating 17 reviews

The Riverhouse Backpackers

Luxury Backpackers in the Centre of Cardiff! The Riverhouse is a quaint family run backpackers situated opposite the world famous Millenium Stadium in the centre of Cardi... More Info... » Rooms from £16.00

Budget Hotel

83%

Customer Rating Top Rated83%

Customer Rating 125 reviews

NosDa @ The Riverbank

You won't get closer to the action and the city centre than this. Uniquely situated on the River Taff, in the shadow of the infamous Millenium Stadium and five minutes f... More Info... » Rooms from £17.70

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are several bed and breakfast hotels on Cathedral road within walking distance of the town and castle or the ymca .

• 1 decade ago

why thursday? it going to rain, but its going to be nice dry and sunny on Friday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.