are you what you think you want to be?

i am

Favorite Answer

Yes and No, but I am still striving towards the objective of being the very best in my particular field and this alone takes lots of determination, hard work and the sincere desire to succeed.

I also strive to be a good leader for my sales staff, making key decisions that will allow these people to excell in their jobs, and I only get involved in their sales presentations when they ask me or if they are brand new at this line of work, other than that, I leave them alone and allow them to learn from their mistakes, providing its not a major contract involving hundreds of thousands of dollars, in these cases, I usually send a couple of highly qualified sales reps along with the new person to act as backup during the presentation, in the event the salesman freezes with a question the client may ask them, but when the deal closes, its the new salesman that makes the commission and gets all the credit for the sale. The backup team gets rewarded by me at the end of the year with hefty bonus's for a job well done and for being a team player. This way, everyone benefits by working for my company and because we are one big family, we all work quite well together, as a team, not individuals.

Thank you

Source(s): CEO
  • Snoot

Yes, I am what I've always to be. The proud mother of four beautful and kind daughters and the Oma of 5 grandchildren. How do you like them apples?

• malter

Actually you are what you think. Wanting to be something may not necessarily be connected to what you are thinking although sometimes your thinking may drive your desire to be something that you are not.