Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Please! Someone know this answer?

how does Leighton Meester have her hair cut in Gossip Girl? I want that style so bad, but can't seem to find out how she has it cut.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You print a picture of her and take it to your stylist and say "I like her hairstyle, can this work for me and what would I have to do to maintain it at home?"

Source(s): Experience
  • 1 decade ago

Print a picture of it or find it in a magazine and take it to your hairdresser. Any decent hairdresses can cut and style your hair according to a picture, they don't need to know the particular name of the cut. I hope that helps. Happy Holidays to you and yours.......

• 1 decade ago

go on the internet, and do an image search of hairstyles. when you have found the one you are looking for, it should have the name of it. if it doesn't, print the picture and take it to your hairdressers. they should be able to do the style for you from that. if you don't have any luck finding that one, you might even find one that you like better.

good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.