Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Please! Someone know this answer?

how does Leighton Meester have her hair cut in Gossip Girl? I want that style so bad, but can't seem to find out how she has it cut.

Favorite Answer

You print a picture of her and take it to your stylist and say "I like her hairstyle, can this work for me and what would I have to do to maintain it at home?"

Source(s): Experience

Print a picture of it or find it in a magazine and take it to your hairdresser. Any decent hairdresses can cut and style your hair according to a picture, they don't need to know the particular name of the cut. I hope that helps. Happy Holidays to you and yours.......

go on the internet, and do an image search of hairstyles. when you have found the one you are looking for, it should have the name of it. if it doesn't, print the picture and take it to your hairdressers. they should be able to do the style for you from that. if you don't have any luck finding that one, you might even find one that you like better.

good luck.