Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can I get rid of that excess stomach fat?

I have a healthy bmi, I eat well, I play soccer and jog everyday and I do yoga. But I have this little lump of fat on my stomach that I can't get rid of no matter how many crunches or sit ups I do daily. Any suggestions on how to tighten up my abs without a gym membership?

Favorite Answer

Exercise and eating healthy is the only way to go. Try checking what's actually in the foods you eat in case there are any hidden variables that you didn't notice before. If you're already doing those things, then just give your body time =)

here is going, please be conscious taht crunchies/sit down united stateswon't make any flab disappear out of your abdomen by itself. This makes your abdomen greater suitable. the ideal thank you to eliminate any fat is to do cardio. Your physique curiously needs to shop the fat there, you're telling your physique to eliminate that. It isn't uncomplicated (speaking from journey). indexed under are some effective tricks a million) No quickly nutrition...Subway etc is fantastic. 2) Do cardio artwork outs 4-6 circumstances each and every week. what form of cardio? nicely it truly would not count number: Kickboxing, dancing, working, strolling, stairs, elliptical gadget, stair stepper, treadmill, boxing, skipping and working... etc. 3) eat culmination and vegetables... it rather is nice for the physique. 4) total grain ingredients, like total wheat somewhat of enriched, organic and organic somewhat than processed. i understand sugar could study as organic and organic yet stay removed from it. 5) once you do not do your cardio artwork out you're able to do a center artwork out or weight artwork out... 6) Drink water somewhat of something which comprise juice. 7) stay advantageous, this could make an effort. ideal of luck

cardio... 30 minutes of running/ skipping rope/ brisk walk whatever suits u everyday ....