Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Dave asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

MMA fight of the year for 2008?

If you had to make a guess and predict the fights that will happen in 2008 what MMA fight in the future will be MMA fight of the year? My prediction is Anderson Silva VS Dan Henderson taking place in March followed by Karo Parisyan VS Jon Fitch also hopefully taking place March. I'm just bored so I am asking the question plus it is an easy 2 points for everyone.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If Diego Sanchez winds up at 155, a match up with Tyson Griffin, Clay Guida, or even Roger Huerta would be off the hook. IMO Silva vs. Henderson is the front runner right now with Parisyan vs. Fitch second, and Penn vs. Stevenson possibly being a sleeper.

• 5 years ago

GSP vs Fitch Griffen vs Jackson is an intensive 2d I basically imagine GSP/Fitch change into better exciting to exhibit screen. Fedor vs Tim Silvia change right into a humiliation to the pastime, gazing Tim turtle up like that change into like gazing King of the cage or some thing. Griffen vs Jackson could were a draw, Im no longer declaring Rampage gained I do exactly not imagine Griffen change into the sparkling winner, the third round change right into a comic book tale, it wouldn't have lengthy gone to both fighter yet you should %. a winner in each round with the aid of 10 element ought to device. very last years Wandy vs Lidell remains better efficient than any strive against so some distance this 12 months.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No doubt: Henderson vs Silva, followed by Penn vs Stevenson and Rampage against whoever will fight him (light heavyweight is loaded with talent...). There will also be St-Pierre vs Serra since St-Pierre will beat Hughes December 29th

• 1 decade ago

Hey MMA fans. If you like watching MMA videos you HAVE to check out this link:

http://www.thescoreboards.com/forums/mixed-martial...

We're trying to rebuild our MMA forum after a couple of mods started their own site with our posters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.