Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

Are you getting your pets present this christmas?

If so, what are you getting them and which animals are your pets?

Update:

I have 2 rabbits, they love cuddly toys, so thats what i've got them again. They get all excited and open them themselves when everyone else is opening theirs!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My past bunny got so excited about his presents that he peed on the couch. Now, we get our current bunny one toy and let him dig and explore in the wrapping paper. Merry Christimas!

• 5 years ago

My undesirable dogs is on a prescription weightloss plan and refuses toys. he's so frustrating to purchase for. He and the cat have their personal stocking on the wall with some thing else of the relations although. i'm no longer getting that pup, so all her toys are waiting for spring even as her sister may be born and coming domicile with us.

• Ellie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My 2 cats are my babies and get presents all the time: one loves little balls and food treats. The other doesn't like to play much but loves to sit on her perch, so she is getting another one for Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

no i probably won't get my pets anything. but if i did i would get my 2 dogs a chew toy or something and maybe a little toy for my kitten, but nothing really big.

what about u? r u getting ur pets something?

♥music♫lover♥

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes!

my boston terrier Sadie loves to open up her presents on christmas. she goes crazy trying to tear open the wrapping paper.

we just get her some bones and squeeky toys.

• 1 decade ago

oh yes! We're giving our dog a new bed and lots of "special" delicious treats like a big bone or unique looking crackers sold on pet stores. :))

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm making my guinea pig a special little guinea pig house and I'm getting her some yogurt drops!

• I have cats and i usually get them a stocking each. they're filled with toys and treats!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i got my dog a nice box of bones that he loves.. it has a bow on it too..and also a big stuffed animal becuase he loves to hump things!

• 1 decade ago

no way !!! dont waste ur money on a present that ur dog wont even be thankful for!!! trust mr dont waste ur money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.