Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Best way to fill up a flask?

Yep, I'm a drunk. Not really, but I was wondering the best way to fill up a flask. I've tried rolling up business cards for a funnel-like aperture, but this was a little messy, any better ideas?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can pick up flask funnels at most liquor supplies specialty stores. Aside from that I've used a turkey baster and it worked well.

• kraack
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Flask Funnel

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Best way to fill up a flask?

Yep, I'm a drunk. Not really, but I was wondering the best way to fill up a flask. I've tried rolling up business cards for a funnel-like aperture, but this was a little messy, any better ideas?

Source(s): fill flask: https://shortly.im/UQ3lW
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

A funnel or a steady hand but most flasks come with the funnel to fill them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dare I suggest an actual funnel?

You can probably produce a better home-made funnelish thing by using a flexible plastic product instead of a business card or other paper item. But really, next time you're at a mall or see a kitchen or cooking store, or even a dollar store, stop in and buy a cheap funnel.

• You could always buy a spout like what they use in bars. This is less messy than using a funnel imo. You can usually find these in liquor stores, Spec's, Ace.

Source(s): Personal flask experience.
  • 5 years ago

That's right

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Do you really need some serious suggestions on this??. I think, perhaps, you've been tipping the bottle a little to often. Business cards????

You really have a challenge on your hands. Just do what the others are suggesting, get a dam funnel and be done with it.

• 1 decade ago

a funnel

• marta
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I think it depends

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.