Best way to fill up a flask?

Yep, I'm a drunk. Not really, but I was wondering the best way to fill up a flask. I've tried rolling up business cards for a funnel-like aperture, but this was a little messy, any better ideas?

Favorite Answer

You can pick up flask funnels at most liquor supplies specialty stores. Aside from that I've used a turkey baster and it worked well.

• kraack

Flask Funnel

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Best way to fill up a flask?

Source(s): fill flask: https://shortly.im/UQ3lW

A funnel or a steady hand but most flasks come with the funnel to fill them.

Dare I suggest an actual funnel?

You can probably produce a better home-made funnelish thing by using a flexible plastic product instead of a business card or other paper item. But really, next time you're at a mall or see a kitchen or cooking store, or even a dollar store, stop in and buy a cheap funnel.

• You could always buy a spout like what they use in bars. This is less messy than using a funnel imo. You can usually find these in liquor stores, Spec's, Ace.

Source(s): Personal flask experience.

That's right

• ?

Do you really need some serious suggestions on this??. I think, perhaps, you've been tipping the bottle a little to often. Business cards????

You really have a challenge on your hands. Just do what the others are suggesting, get a dam funnel and be done with it.

a funnel

• marta

I think it depends