Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
how come i-tunes is not working on my log in but it works on another log in?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Copied and pasted from Yahoo Messenger Help:
Why do I receive an error when running Yahoo! Messenger?
Best guess? You might have a corrupt file in your Yahoo! Messenger directory. To fix the problem, you must manually delete the Messenger directory on your C: drive (default), then reinstall the Yahoo! Messenger application.
To delete the directory:
1. Close the Yahoo! Messenger application if you currently have it running. Make sure all instances of Internet Explorer are closed.
2. Go to your desktop and double-click "My Computer."
3. Click the "C:" drive.
4. Go to:
5. Highlight the Yahoo! Messenger folder and press the Delete key on your keyboard. (All archives will be deleted if they are not copied. Please see below.)
1. Close all running applications except for your Internet browser.
2. Visit the Yahoo! Messenger home page.
3. Click the "Download Now" button.
To copy your complete Message Archive:
1. Close Yahoo! Messenger (if it is currently running).
2. Go to your Desktop and double-click "My Computer."
3. Select the "C:" drive.
4. Go to:
5. Your "Profiles" folder contains your complete Message Archive. Copy it to the same location on another computer if you wish to view it elsewhere.
6. Note: If you copy this folder to another computer, your complete Message Archive will be copied, overriding the Message Archive on the computer to which you are copying.
If none of the suggestions above or in the other answers solve your problem or answer your question, here is a link to Yahoo! Messenger 8 Help Form:
- 1 decade ago
Maybe its a bug, try reintalling itunes, it normally fixes taht kind of stuff