Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCamcorders · 1 decade ago

I'm planning on buying this camera, Sony DCR-DVD108 DVD Handycam Camcorder, where is the best price? and?

And what accessories should i get to go with it, like which ones are necessary for use and which ones are just good to have?

Update:

it was at walmart for 332

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Ethan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Good choice! Sony products are highly recommended tech stuff but I wouldn't recommend online buying like Ebays or Amazon.com etc. coz you wouldn't know if you've bought a brand new or a refurbished one. Smart people buy Tech stuff at the stores in person. Best Buy, Future Shop, Staples, Canadian Tire & Sources are reliable Tech stores in Canada. You'd atleast get some warranty for replacement or return and even mail in rebate there sometimes if the company has one. But the price is like more the Optical Zoom higher the price. In Sony the best so far is Sony DCR-DVD108 DVD Handycam Camcorder with 40X Optical zoom, its the latest one and It comes with 3 basic stuff like Software to help you use your camcorder on a computer for downloading your video, USB cable for connecting the cam with your computer and an Adapter cord for recharging the Lithium battery. Check with Best Buy & Staples Depot. It was on sale at about $449.99 (Tax not included) which is within $500 but some stores are selling the same product at over $549.99 -$ 600.

Source(s): Good luck!
  • 1 decade ago

Usually the best prices are ebay or amazon.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.