If the United States withdraws its support for Israel would that bring peace to the middle east?

Personally, I think the USA goes to bat to much for Israel, and the country seems to expect, but doesnt appreciate all we have done for them, in fact I really dont think Israeliites want us in their affairs. What if the USA withdraws its support, would we have a better chance for peace in the middle east?

Best Answer

The middle east has been at war in one form or another for 3000 years.

What makes you think what the U.S.A. does will make a difference.

The only way that area will have peace is if someone invades it, removes all the current residents to a distant planet somewhere, and lets the desert take over.

• BC

Only if you consider the total annihilation of Israel as a "peaceful" solution.

And I am sure that with Israel gone, the rest of the Middle East would find someone else to pick on, if history is any indication.

For thousands of years there never has been peace in this area because of different religious ideology. Whether we like it or not the world cannot afford to let Islamic rule take over.

I do not like our participating in any other nations business but in this case---if we withdraw support from Israel then that would gurantee a Nuclear war---for one I am not yet ready for this to happen

No, Israel would just run out of resources and be beaten.

I don't understand why there has been so much fighting over a strip of land, when God has made the whole world for us all. Even if the land is considered "holy" the holy ones passed away long ago, and the earth itself is a temple for God, our very bodies are temples for God.

Maybe they both (Israel and Muslims) get together against US.

No, I don't think so. The disrespect of religions and human life in that area is something they have been breeding for centuries.

Anyway I don't think peace is the goal as long as there is a demand for weapons.

The answer to your question is no.

that's because the islamic leaders are now in a watch of taking revenge as America have destroyed many human lives and property. So it is possible that those family members who survived might wanna take revenge of what happened.

So to maintain peace in Israel america have to target those who are the root cause of making people into human weapons.

Source(s): for discussions and more knowledge visit http://www.desipartyzone.com

YES, Yes and yes

at least be neutral

other ways are if U.S. stopped interference in other countries

for those who think ME didn't live in peace time they are very wrong

ME was living in peace time until tiny ziony came and asked for a state after WW2

Honestly I don't think there will ever be peace in the Middle East. There are too many of those stupid little groups that just blow themselves up because there are people in their "Holy Land". I think the US should get out of there as soon as possible just so we can stop losing American lives.

Uh, no--I don't think so. It would actually get much worse for Israel and likely provoke an Israeli nuclear retaliation against all who threaten their destruction all the time.

They have been fighting for thousands of years, basiclly its at a point were the stronger side survives. Either jews, or arabs will walk away victorious. Even if lebanon was rectified a state, they would still attack isreal.