What types of food(s) will you most definitely not eat?
I have an entire laundry list of things I will not eat!
1. Turnip Greens
2. Collard Greens
4. Dumplings ( o _ 0 ) Ewwwww! Oh heck naw!
5. Chitterlings and/or Haggis! ( o _ 0 ) And this is suppose to be a delicacy? Yuck!
6. Raw eggs
7. Pig ears, feet, tail or nose! ( o _ 0 ) EwWwwWw! I could see myself going to the butcher and asking "Could I have one pig's feet with the rusty nail still attached to it?"
8. Chicken feet! ( o _ 0 ) I'm not even gonna ask! Sucking on chicken's feet? NEXT!
9. Snails. That's so wrong!
10. Oysters! Whatever!
11. Liver or any type of organ meat!
12. PASTA OR PIZZA THAT SMELLS OF FEET! ( o _ 0 ) That is the absolute worst!
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- Dave CLv 71 decade ago
The only thing I won't eat is raw offals - guts and internal organs.
However, if it's properly cleaned and cooked, I would give it a try.
On the list you made, I've eaten everything on the list, except for haggis, but willing to give it a try.
I've never come across pasta or pizza that smells like feet. Maybe you're going to the wrong restaurants or pizzerias or the feet you smell have some weird fungus, but never heard pizza or pasta described as smelling like feet.
I just thought of something that I've tried and do not get why people like it. It's the fruit Durian. It stinks a little like old hard boiled eggs and taste like rotten onions. Yet, people claim it's sweet and custardy. That's something I would definitely not eat again.
- SINDYLv 71 decade ago
1. No animal products for me. I'm a vegan.
2. Brussel Sprouts
- 2fine4uLv 61 decade ago
. 1. That toxic fish that some people eat in foreign countries. Forgot the name of it.
2. Any type of chocolate or candy coated insect
6. Any type of reptiles especially snakes
7. Pig brains (Did you know in the south they mix them with eggs)
8. Mountain oysters
17. Anything that can be called roadkill. Rabbits, squirrels, opossums or raccoons
22. Fried tomatoes
23. Fried cucumbers
25. chicken livers or feet
27 Peas of any kind
28. Pickled Beets
29. Turnips or rutabagas
A few more that I cannot think of right now
- mikezcimLv 51 decade ago
2)Rotten Shark Meat
3)I'm not really into Raw Goat Testicles(see Man vs Wild)
4)Human Flesh(no duh)
- Anonymous1 decade ago
The only things i wouldn't eat is fugu which is the puff fish that can kill you if incorrectly cut and small very young animals like veal, and piglet. But just about everything else i eat as long as it isn't extremely bad for me like pure fat and won't give me a heart attack. And a majority of the foods listed on here i have eaten before and eat a lot of but you never know until you try it.
- mommeof3Lv 41 decade ago
2. Shellfish (allergy)
3. Pineapple (allergy)
4. Blood sausage
5. Anythings feet, nose or ears...gross
I like every vegetable, and am willing to try almost any food once
- boogeywoogyLv 71 decade ago
chocolate-covered fruit; what an insult to both!
canned white asparagus
stromming-- Swedish putrefied fish out of a bulging can
Veg-All. Can't stand it, and Cubans insist on using it in salads
parrots (maybe; depends on how hungry I am)
Vegemite and Marmite
The worst ever-- mint and black licorice. DISGUSTING!
- 1 decade ago
I've got to say depending on the cook, I'd try everything once. I'd have an extremely hard time with appendages like feet or nose or anything like that...but if Bobby Flay or Mario Batali were cooking it up I'd be like wheres the fork and knife!? I'm one of those "you can't say you don't like it if you havent tried it"
- doug4jetsLv 71 decade ago
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Okra is a delicious vegetable, and although turnip greens aren't terribly tasty, I would eat them.
I don't like meats of any kind.
Durian...did you know that it is illegal to carry an exposed durian in Singapore's airports and train stations? It's because of that pong Dave mentioned.