Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I received an email on 11/30/07 stating that I had won in the UK LOTTERY in the amount of 1,600,000 pounds?

I received a ref# N B M /2551256003/22, batch# 14/0017/IPD. I supposedly won in the on-going draws, free computer e-mail selection lottery held on the 23rd Nov, 2007. It stated that my email was attached to ticket number:025-1146-1992-750, with serial number:2113-22 and Lucky numbers: 9, 13, 15, 31, 48, lucky stars: 3, 6. The contact agent is:

REV FR GARRY PETERSON

(UK EUROPIAN FIDUCIARY AGENT)

EMAIL: garrypet_peterson@yahoo.com

Phone: +44 70457 56702, +44-7045750077 or +44-7045745292.

IS THIS LEGIT???

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You don't get anything for nothing, it's a scam do not answer do not give personal information.The following sites give more information.

www.scambusters.org

www.hoaxbusters.ciac.org

www.scambusters-419.co.uk

www.truthorfiction.com

.Also If you go to the following link you will get some info on ID theft www.identity-theft.org.uk the iinternet is safe enough if you are careful but please answer nothing that you are doubtful about.Good Luck and be careful.

• 1 decade ago

Run Away, Run Away Fast, They want to steal from you. A big scam. I win about 6 mill a week from lotteries like that. Do not call them, they have a toll number. You did not enter this?

• 1 decade ago

Those scams are every where.If I were to win all the money that these scammers say, I would have all the money in the world. I bet that they want all of your personal information also. If you want your life turned upside down,by all means give it to them. Personaly, I would trash it....

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

something like this came out on the news! don't believe it! USA, it's a scam! i think it even said not to open it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

YEAH, AND I HAVE SOME PROPERTY I WANT TO SELL YOU.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.