I received an email on 11/30/07 stating that I had won in the UK LOTTERY in the amount of 1,600,000 pounds?

I received a ref# N B M /2551256003/22, batch# 14/0017/IPD. I supposedly won in the on-going draws, free computer e-mail selection lottery held on the 23rd Nov, 2007. It stated that my email was attached to ticket number:025-1146-1992-750, with serial number:2113-22 and Lucky numbers: 9, 13, 15, 31, 48, lucky stars: 3, 6. The contact agent is:

REV FR GARRY PETERSON

(UK EUROPIAN FIDUCIARY AGENT)

EMAIL: garrypet_peterson@yahoo.com

Phone: +44 70457 56702, +44-7045750077 or +44-7045745292.

IS THIS LEGIT???

Favorite Answer

You don't get anything for nothing, it's a scam do not answer do not give personal information.The following sites give more information.

www.scambusters.org

www.hoaxbusters.ciac.org

www.scambusters-419.co.uk

www.truthorfiction.com

.Also If you go to the following link you will get some info on ID theft www.identity-theft.org.uk the iinternet is safe enough if you are careful but please answer nothing that you are doubtful about.Good Luck and be careful.

Run Away, Run Away Fast, They want to steal from you. A big scam. I win about 6 mill a week from lotteries like that. Do not call them, they have a toll number. You did not enter this?

Those scams are every where.If I were to win all the money that these scammers say, I would have all the money in the world. I bet that they want all of your personal information also. If you want your life turned upside down,by all means give it to them. Personaly, I would trash it....

• ?

something like this came out on the news! don't believe it! USA, it's a scam! i think it even said not to open it!

• Jo

YEAH, AND I HAVE SOME PROPERTY I WANT TO SELL YOU.