How badly has Bush destroyed the USA?

And is every good thing the US once stood for now completely non-existent?

Favorite Answer

Hi, Bush just like his father is a business man. He has no care what soever about middle class america. He has just about completey destroyed this country single handedly. However he cannot be blamed for all of it. The days of proseperity for America are over. Clinton straightened out A Bush disaster before this one, Im afraid clinton is the last of a dying breed. The republicans are so concerned about morals (what a joke, they are the most corrupt) that they conspired to get rid of Clinton, so that the republicans could control the government again. And they screwed it all up like they always do. All the good presidents died young. Before they had a chance to make this country great. And the others that were good, the bad got rid of them by cheating and setting the good ones up so they could continue with their rotten Agenda of staying rich.

Source(s): It is as plain as the nose on your face.

Well... there are some hearsay that he helped Bill Gates not be convicted of monopoly with Microsoft.

He started a nonsense war, with no proof, that has lead the US to nowhere. He has sent to war many thousands of soldiers that will have a affect their lives forever, he has sent more than 4.000 soldiers that have died for nothing.

The US public debt when Clinton left was in surpluses, (Clinton worked most of his presidency doing that), Right when Bush started he left the public debt in deficits, ever since be became president. [1] see page 11.

"If there's any environmental regulations that's preventing California from having a 100 percent max output at their plants, as I understand there may be, then we need to relax those regulations," Bush said. [2]

He relaxed theses environmental and not environmental regulation then the energy blackouts in California became worse, purposely by Eron.

He has cut the many funding for the Worker Safety and Health Programs. [7]

Especially MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration), had a cut the first year he was elected, he crippled the agency, even now with a raise on the budget of the MSHA it can't perform its job right. That's why we saw on TV the major Mine problems in Texas this year. [4]

There is even the fact that he did this because of donations for the Republican campaign of 2001. It gave 1.5 million on political campaigns and 1.3 million for the Republicans alone. (I have the source it is on The Corporation by Joel Bakan book page 183 source 36) it just a long source to type.

He says stupid things that makes this nation look bad throughout the world.

“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace.” — George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States [5]

He doesn't know how to read a book. [6]

I could go with this for a long time. I think I could even write a 50 page paper on his presidency for 8 years. Well, but I gotta have lunch, the food is getting cold. heheh

Hope I helped see ya later.

• Rich

Except for the Iraq War, the President hasn't done a lot, BECAUSE OUTSIDE OF THE MILITARY THE PRESIDENT HAS VERY LITTLE POWER. That power rests with congress. Now, you could argue about the Iraq War, but if you're going to do that, do that - don't suddenly make Bush repsonsible for EVERYTHING.

The President doesn't make laws, he cannot enter into treaties without the confirmation of the Senate, he doesn't have a lot of power outside the military.

Now, if you're basing all this on the Iraq War I would ask you --- what should he have done?

A lot of people say that the USA started the war in Iraq under false pretenses because no weapons of mass destruction were found. What people tend to forget are the circumstances leading up to that point. Iraq was under and agreement with, and the order of, the United Nations, to allow inspectors into the country to verify that there were no weapons of mass destruction. Iraq under Saddam Hussein refused to allow those inspectors in -- in other words, to avoic conflict we were suppoed to take Hussein's word for it that no weapons like that existed or were being produced. We were supposed to take the word of a regim that regulary slaughtered hundreds and thousands of its own people, ignore thier agreement and the order of the United Nations, let him defy those agreements and orders, and simply do nothing.

Do I think the war was prosecuted properly? No, I think there have been serious errors in many parts of it. But do I think that the President and his administration lightly entered into this was under false pretenses, the motive for which makes no sense whatsoever? Not for a minute. I don't think it had to do with oil, or revenge, or anything but what it was supposed to be ---- the attempt to verify that an evil leadership of a terribly oppressed people was not preparing to unleash incredible devestation on his own people, or neighboring countries, as he had done before.

• C.S.

Not completely non-existent. There is still the chance to revive this comatose giant that is America. It is gonna take some effort, some vigilance, and some reannunciation of freedom that goes against everything the Bush Administration has stood for.

I think you are overstating the situation. Bush hasn't destroyed the USA - yet. Fortunately, he has only a year left in office, his popularity numbers are in the cellar, and few people believe a thing he says any longer. People are wise to his lies, and he's the lamest of lame ducks. All the Republicans are trying to distance themselves as far as possible from him and his policies. He's powerless.

Bush has not destroyed the USA and liberal perverts like you make me sick. Just look at your name here. It's all I need to see to know what kind of person you are, and for you to say Bush has destroyed anything good is a sick joke. Disgusting...

Hey yank just look at the mess the UK is in because of your Bush and his Poodle the Tony B-lair

No terrorist attacks within the US since 9/11. Do you think they just changed their minds about attacking us?

Destroyed the USA? Just listen to yourself!

No.

Bus********* has made everybody to hate America that's it!

leave it to a Clinton to fix a Bush mess