Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

When women take a crap, does it smell just as bad as when men do?

Also, do women fart all day long like men do?

• Favorite Answer

don't know

Source(s): MA

It depends on what you eat mostly

and yes ours smells bad we're humans too ya know

It doesn't smell like flowers

and sometimes I let one out

Do you live with any girls? I doubt it lol

muhahahhahaa well crap is crap..even if its out of a woman *** but no we try not to fart all day long...but if we have to...well then we have to

women are a bit more refined. Also, the fact you asked this makes me wonder. But, if you mean it for humour. Then kudos. You made me laugh

Nope, women have some sort of poop organ that makes our poop smell good! Plus we don't get gas

haha! lol! yes! every1 farts all day women r just not as open and sharing w/ it was men r! lol! =Þ

• Locke

Why are you being disrespectful and foul, That's a really immature question!

According to my exwife,Her crap didn't stink,But everyone else's does...

yea lol