Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

dd
Lv 4

Tell me wat 2 do? does he like me???????OR ITS ME?

ok i am a puerto rican,21, i look good....people say that and i hear it all the time. moved to usa wen i was 18. i live with my parents. dad never cared bout me. i never had a bf before coz i m too nice 2 let anyone near me. i work at a mobile outlet-sprint store. supervisor is really nice to me and everyone. i think he likes me coz wenever we work he makes sure we r alone. sometimes we talk about everything like hows life and sometimes its dead silence.....he knows i have a good head on my shoulders and i go to college and i m leaving my job in 2 weeks. he will never jeopardize his position by asking an employee out and i know the world is full of other guys and my dad will kill me coz he is white...but why do i keep on thinking bout this? wil i be able to move on after 2 weeks wen i'll never see him again....wat do i do...i cant stay...also he thinks i have a puerto rican BF but i just made that up coz i thought it was uncool not 2 have a bf. but the way he talks.its like i m his no1

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

YES

Source(s): MA
  • 1 decade ago

He gets tired of hearing your life-story.

Keep it on a lighter note and see how he changes for the better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.