dd

Tell me wat 2 do? does he like me???????OR ITS ME?

ok i am a puerto rican,21, i look good....people say that and i hear it all the time. moved to usa wen i was 18. i live with my parents. dad never cared bout me. i never had a bf before coz i m too nice 2 let anyone near me. i work at a mobile outlet-sprint store. supervisor is really nice to me and everyone. i think he likes me coz wenever we work he makes sure we r alone. sometimes we talk about everything like hows life and sometimes its dead silence.....he knows i have a good head on my shoulders and i go to college and i m leaving my job in 2 weeks. he will never jeopardize his position by asking an employee out and i know the world is full of other guys and my dad will kill me coz he is white...but why do i keep on thinking bout this? wil i be able to move on after 2 weeks wen i'll never see him again....wat do i do...i cant stay...also he thinks i have a puerto rican BF but i just made that up coz i thought it was uncool not 2 have a bf. but the way he talks.its like i m his no1

• Favorite Answer

YES

Source(s): MA

He gets tired of hearing your life-story.

Keep it on a lighter note and see how he changes for the better.