Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When did you first fall in love?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Chele
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was about 13 and he was about 17 ... we never really dated but we were always the best of friends till he was killed. I still

love him in my heart, I think that's the best part of first loves, they never really leave your memory if it's a good one!

• 1 decade ago

Not yet, I'm 18 years old. If your asking that question because you think you are late with falling in love, calm down. Love is overrated anyway.

• 1 decade ago

well puppy love at 5, she was my next door neighbor

but i don't count that as real love,

first time at 18, second time at 20

• 1 decade ago

i never thought i would ever find a guy i can say that i truly loved until now my man brings joy into my life i can't see myself without him here... We have been together for almost a year....I just loved everything about him.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.