When did you first fall in love?

• Chele
    Favorite Answer

I was about 13 and he was about 17 ... we never really dated but we were always the best of friends till he was killed. I still

love him in my heart, I think that's the best part of first loves, they never really leave your memory if it's a good one!

Not yet, I'm 18 years old. If your asking that question because you think you are late with falling in love, calm down. Love is overrated anyway.

well puppy love at 5, she was my next door neighbor

but i don't count that as real love,

first time at 18, second time at 20

i never thought i would ever find a guy i can say that i truly loved until now my man brings joy into my life i can't see myself without him here... We have been together for almost a year....I just loved everything about him.....