Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Earnhardt Senior Hat, how much?

Its got a guy standing in front of the E symbol and on the back it says the Intimidator, it has the Nascar logo and there is a tag on the inside that says Winners Circle

made in china

100% Cotton

should I hold on to it and try to E-bay it (I'm not a racing fan at all) or just pawn it.

• Favorite Answer

ten bucks tops

it sounds like the ones you can get at the auto parts store or Wal-mart

Just the fact it has the E logo means it was made after his death and not worth much. The ones worth more have GM Goodwrench, the #3, and his signature on them.

• Ed P

It was Mass Produced and has no real collector value. I wouldnt sell it on Ebay because you would have to pay a listing fee and a Selling fee!!!!!

10 bucks maybe less