Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Heart Break Kid asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Which wrestler do you think should become world heavy weight champ.?

It must be a wrestler that never became a world heavy wieght champ.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mr Kennedy or MVP

• 1 decade ago

I would say either of the Hardys. I can see Jeff being pushed (as he is now entering a feud with HHH) to the top-card level,possibly to fill the gap left by Cena in the face department.Hope WWE realises he has more to win or lose than HHH and for once let him show off his moves on a "higher" level.Cos right now, Orton doesnt look like a champion,he just seems to be a wrestler who happens to be in possession of a championship belt.I think the Elim. Chamber at New Year's Revolution or No Way Out has a high possibility of involving Jeff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It must be a wrestler that never became a world heavy wieght champ.

i think a few people missed that bit above

Umm..there's a few

I think Cm punk,(yes come on boo me) would be a good champion on Smackdown..

MVP when he drops the US title is gonna get a push i think.

Matt Hardy would be a good champion, if only for a few weeks.

and Santino or Jeff Hardy on RAW.

Oh yes, and John Morrison would be a great world champ, he has looks, charisma, and skill.

• mandy
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Cody Rhodes, Miz, Shelton, Shannon Moore, Helms, Funaki, DH Smith, Deuce, Domino, Kendrick, London, Matt Hardy, Jeff, Mark Henry, vast Daddy V, Burke, Balls, Stevie Richards, Kevin Thorn, each and every of the divas, Hronswoggle, Finlay, Hardcore Holly, Mr. Kennedy, Matt Striker, Nunzio, Boogeyman, ahhhhhhhh too many to call all of them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hornswoggle,Batista,Festus,Kane,Undertaker,Jesse,Matt Hardy,Ric Flair,or Rey Mysterio!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Undertaker

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kane because right now they only having him get his @ss kicked by big titties v and the worlds fattest man Mark Henry. He deserves a title for a LONG reign

• PSP
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hornswoggle

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hornswoggle

• 1 decade ago

It would be Really Great if Y2j Wins it but it would be more awesome to see Farooq (Ron Simmons) win one more piece of hardware

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.