Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

tote bags?

not many people carry around a tote bag and when i got it my aunt asked me if i was going to use it as a school bag are they ok for a purse? its a really cute tote bag and i no this is problable a really stupid question

Favorite Answer

yeah i use mine as a purse...i can carry alot of stuff in it..don't worry about what other people think..if they don't like it they obviously have no taste

Many People At My School Use there Tote Bags for Backpacks and purses..If its cute go show it off.

• Ya actually tote bags are getting really popular for purses

It is not a stupid question. It is your tote bag and you can use it anyway you like. They are great for carrying large items such as school books etc. or just use it as a purse its your choice.

Its fine to wear a tote bag out of school. They are excellent if you have an active life. I take mine when I'm busy and especially when I go shopping or to the supermarket for example. The most important is that you like what u wear and you enjoy yourself.

A lot of girls at my school use tote bags as actual backpacks. I wouldn't use it as a purse if it's really big.

It's okay for a purse. My sister uses a tote as a purse and she's someone a lot would consider..."trendy" or fashionable.

Yes, Totes at my school are probably even more popular than actual purses.

Hope I helped. (:

It's okay for a purse if that's what you want to use it for. Not a stupid question, just go with your instincts. If it's right for you, that's all that matters and who cares what others think? Of course, if you're a slave to the latest trends in fashion, you'll care what others think and let them do your deciding for you. Who knows, maybe you'll start a fashion trend just by choosing your own style.

no you can use them i use tote bags as purses alllll the time,,like the ones from victoria secret, and american eagle, no if its cute and you want to use it as a purse i say use it : )

Its wonderful for a purse because if you're on the go alot then you can fit everything you need in there and its cute stylish!