how predictable are you?

notice the word "HOW"

Favorite Answer

I follow a course which I believe is right and unless there are unforeseen circumstances, I remain firm on my commitment.

• YD

Pradictable for who? For me or for the others? These are two different things. Completely different.

I would consider that I am predictable if I am able to react in a particular way in a situation , all the time. Normally this is my innate nature.

If others see me as predictable, then it will vary from person to person who sees me. Each one of these 'outsiders' expect nly a particular facet of me as predictbale.

I'm not going to answer this question.

Bet you didn't predict that!

My predictability is predictably unpredictable...How's that?

I am predictable in that I am unpredictable. That's HOW. :)

• ashok

I have strong values and my friends know what I will do and what not.