Everytime I turn on my Razor it get really hot?

My friend found a sidekick 3 or something like that the other day. She tried to charge it with my charger and it wouldn`t work. So when I went to charge my phone later it took longer than usual to say it was charging. In the morning I picked up my phone and it was burning hot. Now everytime I turn it on it gets really hot.

What`s wrong???

Had it for a year.

Favorite Answer

Might just be a bad battery or a bad phone. It shouldn't get that hot. Is this a new phone or one you've had for a while? If it's new I would take it back to where you bought it and ask for a new one.

Sam

website: trendycellular