Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMySpace · 1 decade ago

Myspace Title Name?

I just broke up with my girlfriend and i want myspace and myself to know that i have moved on so i want to know any good myspace title names to show that.Best Name gets 5 stars.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The first guy is right.

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference".

(You can use that)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually, the best thing to show that you have moved on is to make no mention of the situation, whatsoever.

If you are desperately looking for clever titles to show that you are over it, that kind of proves that you are NOT over it.

Am I right?

Say or do nothing different. Just act like she never even existed.

Cheers,

Christina http://myspace.com/mikepattonisgod

• melesa
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

deenosaurus rex idk I even have random names like plane for breakfast chinese language anatomy sunshine for the attention cucumber salad on sunday sky deliver interior the lense banana boat to miami silent differs idk issues tht dont make experience btw i in simple terms made those up prompt thts why they're "stupid" <3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.