Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

abie judith m asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

my doggy is pregnant?

my dog is pregnat and its freezing cold outside and my parents doesnt want to put him inside the garage or house coz he's gonna make a mess so wer should i put him

remember the best answer gets more points

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well first if your dog is pregnant it should be a she..

ok and you definitely should NOT keep her outside this time of year. It is very unhealthy for her and her puppies. I would call a vet and ask them a couple of questions about what you should do.

• 1 decade ago

The basment?

Tell them how cold it is and you will have newspaper and things when its time.

If they don't fall for it here are things you can do.

1- get a big box

.. put blankets, newspaper, or blankets in it.

.. put it near the house and make it like a dog house. (with saying that have a door so she's able to get out, have enough air, and give the puppies room. With saying that you also have to make sure it's small enough so she has enough heat. Put blankets on top of the box too.

2- just use your creation.

.. Look around for things that she will be able to stay warm in by using the advice in number 1. Good-luck with the pups. E-mail me with any questions or concerns.

• melesa
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

while you're helpful your dogs isn't in warmth (no blood droplets coming from her vagina), then she shouldn't enable yet another dogs mate along with her. they might desire to be "tied" at the same time to end the mating technique; in simple terms getting on and rancid of her won't do the trick. A male will try quite a few cases till he "gets it suitable" and then they'll proceed to be at the same time for it sluggish as quickly as related. If she hasn't been in warmth yet, nonetheless, she would nicely be on the factor of (the timing is appropriate), inflicting male canines to start to have an interest in her. If she's a three hundred and sixty 5 days previous and has one warmth already, she'll be due for yet another one quickly; they're many times 6 months aside and regularly occurring take place around 5-8 months previous reckoning on the breed. while you at the instant are not a professional breeder, please have your woman spayed. it fairly is going to a hundred% ward off ovarian and uterine maximum cancers, ward off different uterine subject concerns and illnesses, and could stability her hormones, making her a happier animal. besides the obtrusive of struggling with undesirable domestic dogs. hundreds of canines and cats are euthanized at shelters daily; please be variety and don't make contributions to this. it fairly is form of exciting to assume domestic dogs and that they are so attractive and may well be very exciting, yet do no longer make contributions to the overpopulation project.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

does your neighbor or you have a play house or just make a spot with blankets out of the rain so its comphy for the dog. you can try asking a friend to let the dog stay in their garage,, good luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Where do you live? Is this a dog or puppies you intend on keeping? Puppies are not made for bad weather, contact a vet or friend that might be willing to sub, until the dogs are older, depending where you live I could help you.

• 1 decade ago

Put her in a crate(medium not like she is gonna be running around 24\7) and change the blankets daily.

• DP
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Your parents don't want to bring HIM inside, cause HE'S going to make a mess????? I think maybe you got some kind of problem over there.. Cause MALES do not get pregnant.

• 1 decade ago

Your dog will be fine outside, just think of the wild dogs make it just fine. Dogs are better at adapting to the environment then humans, so I'm sure your dog and its puppies will be fine.

• 1 decade ago

you said your dogs a boy but boys cant be prego...haha buy those training pad the have for dogs...put them in one certain room and clean them up every so often

• 1 decade ago

First off, you are not going to like my answer but, you do not deserve a dog.

Give the dog to the local animal shelter.

Your family is cruel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.