Bad day?.......?

Have you ever juIst had a day/week/month where everything you try to do just goes wrong? I'm having one of those months, i was supposed to be home 2 weeks ago and now it has been pushed back another week, I have to tell my boyfriend that it will be alittle longer, i think he might cry, gosh this just keeps getting worse. What about you though, please let me know I'm not alone out here......

Favorite Answer

Feels like I keep working harder and harder and I keep falling farther behind. Have faith that things will get better and all things are temporary. I try to look for the humor in every bad situation. If your boyfriend is really going to cry because you're gone so long, you must be one exceptional person.

ii Thought ii Was The Only One

Lol

Things Keep Getting Worse && Worse

ii Hate These Past Few Months

=[

Yeah..I'm always being told that everything I do is wrong, when I try to be the nice person and I help them out, and they still act like I'm a nobody..it's just not worth it

• chaba

Many many times, but all things must pass. Don't dwell on it too much, you'll only make yourself miserable.

yes 2 years ago.

yep i hve

yea but not right now.