Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll,- Live Music,- or,- A Jukebox?

jo

Favorite Answer

Juke box music is filtered to remove all the outside noises and feedback hiss, etc. Live music has everything natural. An announcer brings everything together on stage, the performers, the audience, the announcer's input, the weather, all at one time in one place.

Live music gets my vote as I think back to one of my first concerts in Ludwigsburg Germany in 1975 was announced by the late Great Wolf Man Jack. It was the neatest concert I ever went to that I remember almost everything! Ike and Tina Turner were still together, Necter, Wishbone Ash, to name a few of the bands that were there. What a concert that was.

Live Music gets my vote.

Live music!

Live Music!!

:)

• court

live music ♥

La de da, I like the music any way I can get it.

But if there's a juke' at one spot and a band next door, I';m goin' for the toe-tapping reality every time! Band!!!!

• jms043

Radio, as background music.

both. sometimes i think in a live concert the music comes out better. i swear by it and know that most will disagree

live music that way i can meet theM!!!!

LIVE!!!!!!!!!