university of hong kong versus chinese university of hong kong?

hi! i'm considering doing a student exchange to the university of hong kong of the chinese university of hong kong. i don't speak any chinese languages and my areas of study are social sciences and literature. does anyone have any suggestions as to which is better to do an exchange to and why? thank you.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Both are good schools but I'd pick university of hong kong for social science and english literature. Not knowing Chinese will not be a problem for your studies.

• Login to reply the answers
  • riva
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Islam: quickest turning out to be faith in the international sixty six% of Muslims in united states of america earn greater beneficial than their opposite numbers. specific Muslim billionaires like Abu Waleed bin Talal very own as much as ten% of Citibank and presently invested 3 hundred million funds in Twitter. countries like Turkey, Egypt, Indonesia, Gulf states would be a important area of our international financial device sooner or later. Turkey is turning out to be jointly as ecu is shrinking. Muslims have 2-3x as many little ones as different races. And the verses you pronounced are merely small fragments and extra way out of context. You lose lower back worry-hatemongering Islamophobe

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.